Alumni are a vital part of the NEF community – supporting one another via masterclasses, organising their own events, connecting with new Fast Track programme members and helping to recruit future programme participants.
See the latest updates on their businesses below.
from left: Hamish Grierson, Matt Smith, Guy Riese, Eric Schmidt, Kike Oniwinde, Yang Liu, Shaan Bassi, Neeta Patel
• An a ward-winning gourmet peanut butter ManiLife founded by is now available in W Stuart Macdonald (Class of 2017) aitrose →
• British health testing company Thriva cofounders Hamish Grierson (Class of 2012) and Eliot Brooks (Class of 2014) backed by Zoopla’s Alex Chesterman has secured £6m [Telegraph] →
• CEO Secrets: The boss who set up the ‘black LinkedIn’ – Kike Oniwinde (Class of 2018) [BBC News] →
• Winners of CVC Young Innovators Award 2019 – Maud Millar & Emily Harper (Class of 2019) →
• James Beddows (Class of 2018) grows Ride To from 1 customer and 1 motorcycle training school to 40 schools across 11 cities in the UK & over 3K customers [The Sun] →
• Thriva start-up is thriving after passing the test with investors [The Times] →
• Kike Onwinde (Class of 2018) joins Forbes 30 Under 30 list [Forbes] →
• ‘Uber, but for haircuts’ Darren Tenkorang (Class of 2017) founder of Trimit App talks to BBC about building a community & barbering on wheels [BBC News] →
• Just Wears founded by Yang Liu (Class of 2018) [The Times] →
• Dawid Kotur (NEF Class of 2014) co-founder of Curvestone partnered up w/ Tutor Fair for WhatsApp-style tutoring app for underprivileged kids to help w/ maths homework [Standard] →
• The Startup Aiming To Give 50 Million Employees A Voice, And Businesses Some Serious Benefits – Will Read (NEF Class of 2014) founder of Sideways 6 [Forbes] →
• ManiLife peanut butter, founded by Stuart MacDonald (Class of 2017), is rated 10/10 [Daily Mail] →