why apply to NEF Fast Track?
If you’re entrepreneurial, bright, ambitious and driven, the NEF Fast Track is for you. This intensive 12-month curriculum is specifically designed to unlock the potential of emerging business leaders.
Our unique programme equips you with the skills, confidence and networks to start and lead scalable businesses.
We combine education in entrepreneurship with working in a high-growth environment so you are best prepared for a successful entrepreneurial career. We believe in learning-by-doing and the power of networks to help you supercharge your development
Applications are now closed and will reopen in October 2019
NEF Fast Track Stories - Yang Liu - NEF Class of 2018
“The best decision I made in 2017 was to join programme. The powerful part of NEF: each member brings a unique skills or perspective and adds a value - something that you cannot get anywhere else.”
how to apply
Our application process is simple and fun. We want to find out whether you have the entrepreneurial aptitude, critical thinking and problem-solving skills to become a successful entrepreneur.
The programme is open to applications from final year university students, recent graduates and non-graduates who can demonstrate passion and ambition to become a successful entrepreneur.
We work with a recruitment partner, Instant Impact, and have designed a recruitment journey that reflects the content and style of the NEF Fast Track programme.
Applications open from October and run through to the end of March.
the application process
The process is fast-paced and highly-personalised – each stage is designed to find out more about you and your capabilities.
• Initial application – tell us why you’re right for this programme;
• Telephone screen – a short conversation to understand your skills, motivation and experience;
• Face-to-face interview – a deeper dive that really gets into your entrepreneurial skills and attributes;
• Online test – a game-based assessment that calibrates your entrepreneurial attributes;
• Selection day – group exercises, interviews and networking with candidates test your abilities and allow us to identify potential;
• Placement – securing a great role with a partner company is the final step in the NEF Fast Track selection journey. We identify the roles – your challenge is to find the perfect placement!