NEF+ is highly selective programme with only a limited number of places available for each cohort.
The programme is designed for early stage founders pre-funding who have already found some traction with their business or idea, who are now looking for example to:
Why join NEF+?
Our results talk for themselves with NEF+ Alumni having had huge success, including:
260+ live businesses with a cumulative value over £700 million
Raising more than £240 million in funding
Creating more than 5,300 jobs.
Read some of our alumni stories:
- How Nikita Thakrar’s (2012) Included VC is diversifying the VC space with partners like HSBC and Notion Capital → Read more
- Apple’s ‘App of the Day’: Maud Millar’s (2019) founding story of the rising EdTech app, Adapt, built alongside fellow NEF+ alum Sarah Elizabeth Peters → Read more
- Yang Liu’s comfortwear brand has made it to Kickstarter and Dragons Den → Read more
Our NEF+ selection process is designed to discover your entrepreneurial intent and ambition, and whether you’ve got the “right mindset” to be a successful member of the cohort.
Our Class of Autumn 2023 cohort begins in April 2023 (part-time, 6 months)
Applications will close at the end of March.
NEF+ is delivered by CFE, the UK’s leading entrepreneurial charity.
Due to the generosity of our donors, mentors and coaches we are able to significantly subsidise the cost of the programme from £10,000 actual cost of delivery to:
April 2023 fee – £3000
Additional support for underrepresented founders
NEF+ has a proud record of supporting founders from under-represented groups, who might face barriers in accessing development programmes like NEF+. As part of our charitable mission, we are able to provide fee assistance on a case-by-case basis. To learn more, reach out to our Founder Talent Lead at Ben@centreforentrepreneurs.org
- Pitch events with angel investors from our CFE network
- Exclusive partner event access, including London Tech Week and other Founders Forum events
- Wider CFE and NEF+ mixer events
- Lifetime membership as NEF+ alumni, giving you access to our 400+ alumni community that has built 260+ ventures, now collectively worth £700m