📅 Applications for our Class of Autumn 2023 cohort (starting April 2023) are closing at the end of March.
Our NEF+ selection process is designed to discover your entrepreneurial intent and ambition, and whether you’ve got the “right mindset” to be a successful cohort member.
Our Class of Autumn 2023 cohort begins in April 2023 (part-time, 6 months)
Applications will close at the end of March.
NEF+ is delivered by CFE, the UK’s leading entrepreneurial charity. The standard programme fee is £3,000. This represents amazing value, as the full programme value is around £10,000 per participant. Our status as a charity means that we can utilise our philanthropic support to help develop the next generation of entrepreneurs and their businesses.
Additional support for underrepresented founders
NEF+ has a proud record of supporting founders from under-represented groups, who might face barriers in accessing development programmes like NEF+. As part of our charitable mission, we are able to provide fee assistance on a case-by-case basis. To learn more, reach out to our Founder Talent Lead at Ben@centreforentrepreneurs.org
Read some of our alumni stories:
- How Nikita Thakrar’s (2012) Included VC is diversifying the VC space with partners like HSBC and Notion Capital → Read more
- Apple’s ‘App of the Day’: Maud Millar’s (2019) founding story of the rising EdTech app, Adapt, built alongside fellow NEF+ alum Sarah Elizabeth Peters → Read more
- Yang Liu’s comfortwear brand has made it to Kickstarter and Dragons Den → Read more
- Pitch events with angel investors from our CFE network
- Exclusive partner event access, including London Tech Week and other Founders Forum events
- Wider CFE and NEF+ mixer events
- Lifetime membership as NEF+ alumni, giving you access to our 350+ alumni community that has built 170+ ventures, now collectively worth £620m