NEF+ develops the entrepreneurial leaders of the future.
We believe that the best way to learn is through doing – the programme is an intensive 12-month experience that puts the practical application of new skills and knowledge at its core.
The programme encompasses 5 elements, each designed to develop participants’ skills, knowledge and connections:
- a unique and interactive learning programme that takes participants from idea to launch of a startup business;
- a challenging work placement in a partner company, learning directly from successful entrepreneurs;
- exclusive networking opportunities, through a speaker events programme that features inspirational entrepreneurs and business leaders;
- access to executive coaches who focus on developing leadership skills;
- business mentors who help to refine and develop business ideas.
The NEF+ programme is the beginning of the journey for each cohort – our thriving alumni network plays a critical role in supporting each other, organising events and helping to recruit future cohorts.