Opening up to new opportunities
Events are scheduled to run alongside the Fast Track learning programme but are open to all members of the NEF community, and to prospective applicants. Speakers range from NEF alumni who are early-stage founders to exited entrepreneurs and angel investors. What’s constant is that every event is engaging, positive and a great opportunity to learn and network.
We’re creating a brand-new (covid-compliant) events schedule to support the all-new NEF+ programme, consisting of a range of exciting events, including:
- Inspiration events – entrepreneurs share their real-life experiences in growing their businesses. We link these events to our learning programme cycle content and they exist only for cohort members.
- Founders Forum – NEF+ alumni and cohort members enjoy priority access to events hosted by our partners.
- Speaker series – where rules permit, we’ll re-launch our speaker events which include a range of entrepreneurial figures. These events include curated networking opportunities with the whole NEF+ community and beyond.
recent speakers include:
- George Bevis, founder of Tide
- Lu Li, founder and CEO of Blooming Founders
- Ry Morgan, founder of Unmind
- Erik Fairbairn, founder and chief executive of POD Point