Share, learn and feel supported.
The journey of any founder is an exciting one full of opportunities and challenges. Yet, it’s no secret that it can be a lonely journey when starting on your own or even with a small team.
Having a solid network of peers can often be rocket fuel for entrepreneurial success. NEF+ is a programme centred around peer-to-peer empowered learning and founder growth.
Many of the best founders are often seasoned experts who have been there and done it before. Experience at previous ventures can lead to the development needed to succeed in your own business.
NEF+ takes the learnings, insights and real-world experience from successful serial-founders. Take away a toolkit of best practice & frameworks for mastering your journey to growth. We’ve compressed years’ worth of lessons and mastery into six months of targeted development.
NEF+ delivers essential know-how to apply immediately and in the future.
- about to launch an MVP, or have launched one already
- moving on to the following stages or want guidance getting there
- working part-time on your business and planning to go full-time (though, you may already be working full-time within it)
Obstacles you may currently face include:
- wearing many hats within the business but lack direction
- needing to work on your business (strategy) and in your business (execution)
- wanting to focus on your skills as a leader to help develop and accelerate business growth
To you, success looks like:
- finding product-market fit
- sourcing operational support
- gaining partnerships and funding
- seeing your business scaling
The NEF+ programme is condensed. We offer up all the know-how to overcome real-life business obstacles while providing rapid development in a short timeframe.
NEF+ brings you:
- the perspective of startup leaders who have walked the path before you
- the ability to put learnings into action to expanding existing business departments and teams
- the tools to develop team members with different skill sets, all working towards growth
- best practice & frameworks to explore and apply to your business
- an inspiring and supportive community offering insight, connections and support. The community includes mentors, coaches and NEF+ alumni members
The fee for founder applicants is £4,800. This fee is a fraction of the total delivery cost of the NEF+ programme. As a registered charity, we leverage support from our donors to help cover programme costs. The fee covers:
- participation in the learning programme, including ongoing access to learning material and content
- executive coaching and business mentoring support
- invitations to exclusive events and networking opportunities
- connections to potential investors and supporters
If you’re ready to start your NEF+ journey, begin your application here.
scholarship support for under-represented groups
Many of our world’s most remarkable ideas and breakthroughs come from a diverse mix of minds. We celebrate our already inclusive environment. We’re continuing to unite the UK’s most innovative people from varied backgrounds and experiences.
We can now offer a limited number of places to candidates on a scholarship basis. Our scholarships cover up to 95% of your programme fee.
NEF+ offers scholarship support on an assessed needs basis. We’ll invite you to provide further details as part of your application.