The CFE Refugee Entrepreneurship Network now comprises over 80 organisations across 28 countries. In 2021, we launched working groups to allow members to share experience, seek support, and collaborate around certain themes.
Current working groups
- Monitoring and evaluation
Chair: Dr Michelle Richey, Loughborough University (UK)
- Programme design and delivery
Chair: Usman Iftikhar, Catalysr (Australia)
- Programme funding and partnerships
Chair: Patricia Letayf, Five One Labs (Iraq)
- Early-stage finance for refugees
Chair: Yanki Tshering, Accompany Capital (US)
- Refugee & community engagement
Chairs: Charlie Fraser, TERN (UK) and Dina Petrakis, SSI (Australia)
- Each working group focuses on a distinct theme, topic or geographic region. If there is demand, new working groups can be launched at any time.
- Working groups are optional and opt-in. Members can join as many or as few as they wish and can leave at any time.
- Each working group will have use of a Google Group mailing list, a shared Google Drive, and a Slack channel where they are asked to publish notes of meetings and any resources they collate / create.
- CFE provides secretariat support to all working groups.
- Working group chairs convene twice yearly to coordinate activities and help shape the annual summit.