The NEF Fast Track’s mission is to develop the entrepreneurial leaders of the future.
We believe that the best way to learn is through doing – the programme is an intensive 12-month experience that puts the practical application of new skills and knowledge at its core.
The programme encompasses 5 elements, each designed to develop participants’ skills, knowledge and connections:
- a unique and interactive learning programme that takes participants from idea to launch of a startup business;
- a challenging work placement in a partner company, learning directly from successful entrepreneurs;
- exclusive networking opportunities, through a speaker events programme that features inspirational entrepreneurs and business leaders;
- access to executive coaches who focus on developing leadership skills;
- business mentors who help to refine and develop business ideas.
The NEF Fast Track programme is the beginning of the journey for each cohort – our thriving alumni network plays a critical role in supporting each other and the wider NEF network, organising events and helping to recruit future cohorts.
NEF Fast Track Stories - James Beddows - NEF Class of 2017
"I went into it hoping for a catalyst and a launchpad for me to do my own thing, and to be surrounded by people who are all going through the same thing who would be able to motivate me and inspire me. I got all that and so much more."