The Centre for Entrepreneurs promotes the positive impact of entrepreneurs on the economy and society. We research the state of entrepreneurship and campaign to remove cultural and policy barriers holding back entrepreneurship.
As a charitable think tank, CFE relies on the generosity of private donors and corporate partners to fund its work.
How you can become involved with the Centre’s work:
Entrepreneurs and individuals
Join the CFE Founders Club by donating:
- £600 per year to become a Fellow;
- £5,000 per year to become a Senior Fellow; or
- £10,000 per year to become a Patron.
- Support our research – work with us to publish research and/or host roundtable discussions on a topic of mutual interest;
- Support our policy and advocacy communities, including the Prison Entrepreneurship Network and the Incubator and Accelerator Network;
- Support a campaign – work with us to design and execute campaigns promoting entrepreneurship as a career choice, celebrating the value of entrepreneurs and/or advocating on behalf of entrepreneurs;
- Sponsor your entrepreneur clients/members to join the CFE Founders Club.
How to donate
Book a meeting to speak about how you can get involved.
Matt Smith, director of the Centre