The CFE Business Forum is a small group of corporate intrapreneurs who share our common vision for an entrepreneurial Britain.
The Forum is curated by the Centre for Entrepreneurs to provide the insight and financial support to help the Centre deliver its mission. The Forum complements the CFE Founders Club – a group of successful entrepreneurs who fund and advise the Centre.
With your help we can continue to identify the cultural and policy barriers holding back entrepreneurship and tackle them through high-impact research and campaigns.
As a member of the CFE Business Forum, you will benefit from:
- company logo featured in all research reports published by the Centre;
- company and individual profile featured on the Centre’s website;
- personal recognition as a Fellow of the Centre for Entrepreneurs;
- access to the Centre’s director and lead researcher for private briefings and strategic guidance on research/thought-leadership opportunities;
- bi-monthly ‘Charles Street Sessions’ with senior policy makers, influencers, the CFE Fellows and the Centre’s advisers;
- the ability to invite two entrepreneur clients to Charles Street Sessions and other events;
- opportunities to join research steering groups and campaign action groups;
- opportunities to design custom research and campaign partnerships;
- first refusal of Centre for Entrepreneurs and StartUp Britain sponsorship opportunities;
- VIP access to the Centre’s summer reception and birthday party;
- the use of the Centre for Entrepreneurs and StartUp Britain websites to publish blogs.
Charles Street Sessions
The Charles Street Sessions are early evening gatherings held bi-monthly at the Centre for Entrepreneurs’ home, 11 Charles Street, Mayfair. These are hosted by the Centre’s advisors and are invite-only. The Sessions are an informal opportunity to catch up with existing colleagues; meet new people and bring people into the entrepreneurial fold.
The sessions are small, intimate and without a formal agenda. Guests are encouraged to stop by for a quick drink or stay for the whole session. Each session has an optional ‘flavour’. By no means is this rigid and it is not expected to dominate the session’s conversation, however it does guide which influencers and senior policy makers are invited to join.
Charles Street Sessions will be complemented by breakfasts, dinners, panel debates and other events hosted on an ad-hoc basis to facilitate debate with senior politicians and business leaders.
Annual membership is £15,000 +VAT. Membership is on a company basis, but led by a director or partner-level ‘intrapreneur’.
To join the CFE Business Forum please contact Matt Smith via firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7148 5460.