The CFE Founders Club is a group of successful and generous entrepreneurs who share a common vision for an entrepreneurial Britain.
The Club is curated by the Centre for Entrepreneurs to provide the insight and financial support to help the think tank deliver its mission – to research the economic and social value of entrepreneurs.
With your help we can continue to identify the cultural, technical and policy barriers holding back entrepreneurship and tackle them through high-impact research and campaigns.
In return, will become a Fellow of a respected think tank; help shape our research and campaigns; get press and media opportunities; and have the opportunity to network with influencers across business, politics and the media.
As a member of the CFE Founders Club, you will benefit from:
- recognition as a Fellow of the Centre for Entrepreneurs;
- written acknowledgement in all research reports and on the CFE website;
- bi-monthly CFE Fellows’ receptions with the Centre’s advisers and other influencers and policy makers;
- media opportunities – optional engagement in CFE campaigns and opportunities presented by CFE on behalf of journalists;
- access to the Centre’s director and lead researcher for private briefings;
- the use of the Centre for Entrepreneurs website to publish blogs.
As a member of the CFE Founders Club, we ask you to:
- act as a brand ambassador for the Centre, helping to disseminate research and campaigns;
- attend at least one event per year;
- recommend at least one fellow entrepreneur to join.
CFE Fellows’ receptions
The CFE Fellows’ receptions are early evening gatherings held several times throughout the year. These are hosted by the Centre’s team and are invite-only. The sessions are an informal opportunity to catch up with existing friends, meet new people and bring people into the entrepreneurial fold.
The sessions are small and without a formal agenda. Guests are encouraged to stop by for a quick drink or stay for the whole session. Sessions may have an optional ‘flavour’. By no means is this rigid and it is not expected to dominate the session’s conversation, however it does guide which influencers and policy makers are invited to join.
To join the CFE Founders Club and become a Fellow of the Centre for Entrepreneurs, membership is from £600 per year.
Membership is on an individual basis. Payment can be made personally or through your company via annual direct debit or bank transfer. If you are a UK taxpayer and donate as an individual this is eligible for Gift Aid which boosts your donation by 25% at no cost to you.
If you have any questions about the CFE Founders Club please contact Michael Patrikalakis via email@example.com.