The CFE Founders Club is a group of successful and generous entrepreneurs who share a common vision for an entrepreneurial Britain.
The Club is curated by the Centre for Entrepreneurs to provide the insight and financial support to help the think tank deliver its mission – to defend entrepreneurs and promote the economic and social value of entrepreneurship.
With your help we can continue to identify the cultural, technical and policy barriers holding back entrepreneurship and tackle them through high-impact research and campaigns.
In return, will become a Fellow of a respected think tank; help shape our research and campaigns; get press and media opportunities; and have the opportunity to network with influencers across business, politics and the media.
As a member of the CFE Founders Club, you will benefit from:
- recognition as a Fellow of the Centre for Entrepreneurs;
- written acknowledgement in all research reports and on the CFE website;
- bi-monthly ‘Charles Street Sessions’ with the Centre’s advisers and other influencers and policy makers;
- media opportunities – optional engagement in CFE campaigns and opportunities presented by CFE on behalf of journalists;
- opportunities to join research steering groups and campaign action groups;
- access to the Centre’s director and lead researcher for private briefings;
- opportunities to volunteer on the StartUp Britain bus and mentor early-stage entrepreneurs;
- the use of the Centre for Entrepreneurs and StartUp Britain websites to publish blogs.
As a member of the CFE Founders Club, we ask you to:
- act as a brand ambassador for the Centre, helping to disseminate research and campaigns;
- attend at least one event per year;
- recommend at least one fellow entrepreneur to join.
Charles Street Sessions
The Charles Street Sessions are early evening gatherings held bi-monthly at the Centre for Entrepreneurs’ home, 11 Charles Street, Mayfair. These are hosted by the Centre’s advisers and are invite-only. The sessions are an informal opportunity to catch up with existing friends, meet new people and bring people into the entrepreneurial fold.
The sessions are small and without a formal agenda. Guests are encouraged to stop by for a quick drink or stay for the whole session. Each session has an optional ‘flavour’. By no means is this rigid and it is not expected to dominate the session’s conversation, however it does guide which influencers and policy makers are invited to join.
To join the CFE Founders Club and become a Fellow of the Centre for Entrepreneurs, membership is from £500+VAT per year. Membership is open to founders of employee-based businesses and is on an individual basis.
How to join
If you have any questions about the CFE Founders Club please contact Matt Smith via email@example.com or 020 7148 5460.