The week in entrepreneurship
Your weekly summary of entrepreneurship news, comment, and features. Sent by the Centre for Entrepreneurs (home of StartUp Britain). Sign up here. Read the original newsletter here.
- Don’t wreck the Enterprise Investment Scheme (Lord Flight, chairman, Flight & Partners Recovery Fund)
- As we prepare to leave the EU, remember change can be positive (Lloyd Dorfman, founder and president, Travelex)
- When large companies are better at entrepreneurship than startups (Chris Zook, partner, Bain & Company)
- Pensions coverage for the self-employed is pitiful – but it’s never too late to start nudging (Benedict Dellot, associate director, The RSA)
- We need free markets, not a free-for-all (Tim Morgan, former head of research, Tullet Prebon)
- Sharing economy: A year in revolt (Brhmie Balaram, senior researcher, The RSA)