The week in entrepreneurship
Your weekly summary of entrepreneurship news, comment, and features. Sent by the Centre for Entrepreneurs (home of StartUp Britain). Sign up here. Read the original newsletter here.
- Trump has to make startup America great again (Gillian Tett, FT)
- Donald Trump’s business meddling: Crony capitalism to a Tea (Ryan Bourne, head of public policy, IEA)
- There’s a time and place for entrepreneurs to expect government support (Hugo Burge, CEO, Momondo Group)
- Business can make our high streets beautiful again (Dominic Nutt, interim director of comms, British Property Federation)
- Can the gig economy survive the British worker? (Francois Badenhorst, deputy editor, Business Zone)
- Can entrepreneurship revive the troubled PhD? (Ainsley O’Connell, Fast Company)