The Centre for Entrepreneurs promotes the positive impact of entrepreneurs on the economy and society. We research the state of entrepreneurship and campaign to remove cultural and policy barriers holding back entrepreneurship. Through StartUp Britain we provide inspiration and resources to encourage more people to start and grow their own businesses.
How you can become involved with the Centre’s work:
Entrepreneurs and individuals
- Become a Fellow of the Centre by joining the CFE Founders Club at £500 per year;
- Become a Senior Fellow by donating over £5,000 per year;
- Become a Patron by donating over £15,000 per year.
- Join the CFE Business Forum;
- Sponsor your entrepreneur clients/members to join the CFE Founders Club;
- Support our research – work with us to publish research and/or host roundtable discussions on a topic of mutual interest;
- Sponsor StartUp Britain – join us as we tour the country giving free, impartial advice to tens of thousands of aspiring and early-stage entrepreneurs;
- Support a campaign – work with us to design and execute campaigns promoting entrepreneurship as a career choice, celebrating the value of entrepreneurs and/or advocating on behalf of entrepreneurs.
How to donate
- Write a cheque to “Centre for Entrepreneurs Ltd” and send it to 11 Charles Street, London, W1J 5DW;
- Make a BACS transfer to account number 14065415 sort code 23-05-80 and contact us using the details below to let us know of your donation;
- Book a meeting to speak about how you can get involved.
Matt Smith, Director of the Centre
Phone: 020 7148 5460