Our programme runs for six months, comprising workshops and project reviews. The total time committed by you is 15 days. You will also commit to extra-curricular hours working on your business along with coaching and mentoring support.
Each cycle utilises a consistent and proven learning and development process, consisting of:
- Masterclasses – delivered by leading experts to transfer knowledge to you in a formal learning environment
- Project application – apply your new knowledge and skills to your business or growth project to accelerate impact
- Peer-to-peer development – to problem solve in a group setting and challenge ideas and work together to expand possible outcomes
We’ve refined our framework of resources to support you along the way, including:
- Playbooks – online resources based on learnings and skillsets that you can apply to different scenarios
- Coaches – we’ll assign you an executive coach to help develop your core skills and growth mindset on a one-to-one basis
- Mentors – get expert advice and support for your business through our panel of business mentors.
- ‘Inspiration sessions’ – monthly evening panel chats with industry experts in which successful entrepreneurs share their honest experiences (we link these exclusive cohort events to our learning programme cycle content)
- Alumni network – meet and engage with our supportive and vast NEF Alumni network