Our NEF+ programme runs for 6-months, part time.
It enables you to focus on growing your startup and turbocharging your leadership development. The core learning programme involves 15 in-person workshop days in London plus out-of-hours project work, and 1:1 coaching and mentoring support. You’ll also get to access a lineup of exclusive events and networking opportunities.
Your cohort will consist of a mix of early-stage founders and entrepreneurial talent from high-growth companies.
Lots of the programme’s value culminates from peer-to-peer learning and your inner support-circle. We consciously align our selection filter with that, to ensure that the quality of every cohort’s experience (and our overall NEF+ alumni network) is kept high.
We begin each programme with a 2-day bootcamp in London, thereafter fully immersing you in a series of masterclasses, support, and network for 6-months:
CORE LEARNING PROGRAMME
Consisting of 6 cycles, each cycle focuses on key topics related to building a business and leadership skills:
- Masterclasses – delivered by leading experts in an in-person and formal learning environment.
- Immediate feedback and application – four major presentations to gather, reflect on and apply your new knowledge to your business or growth project.
- Peer-to-peer development – develop and problem-solve in group settings. Tap into your cohort’s range of expertise and backgrounds to build better, and stronger outcomes.
There are many people that do not have the networks or communities that can encourage them to take a risk and start their own business. Once you join, NEF really becomes your family and helps you with that. You are in a community where other people are on the same journey, which gives you that encouragement that you need. – Ed East, Founder & CEO of Billion Dollar Boy (NEF+ 2012)
NETWORK & SUPPORT
Alongside the learning programme, we’ll push you to go even further with access to our wider network:
- Playbooks – online resources based on learnings and skill sets that you can apply to different scenarios
- 1:1 Coaches – we’ll assign you an executive coach to help develop your core skills and growth mindset on a one-to-one basis
- 1:1 Mentors – get expert advice and support for your business through our panel of business mentors.
- Alumni network & events – seek support from our 370+ NEF Alumni network, consisting of early-stage to late-stage entrepreneurs and leaders in high-growth companies.
- NEF+ Inspiration Evenings – monthly closed-door chats with successful entrepreneurs and industry leaders. We purposely don’t record these sessions, to encourage a level of candor and honest experiences that you’d rarely hear in the public sphere.
END & POST-PROGRAMME ACCESS
NEF+ alumni are given access to new platforms and networks to elevate their businesses and professional ambitions:
- Graduation Pitch Days – at the end of every programme, we host a public event for graduating participants to pitch their business or growth project to a panel of industry leaders.
- NEF-only events – we invite partners and successful alumni to run workshops or events that add value to different stages of business growth.
- Alumni group – access our online alumni group and engage with over 370 alumni. Many have dubbed this a ‘family’; consisting of early-stage to late-stage entrepreneurs and stakeholders in growing companies.
Our next cohort starts Autumn 2022, with 15 workshop days in London.